2017 Homer Davenport Tennis Tournament
http://homerdavenport.com/images/hdtt_2012.jpgAnnouncing the Annual Homer Davenport Tennis Tournament! Featuring Singles and Doubles draws, for high school through adult. Held all three days, August 4 through 6 at the Silverton High School Tennis Courts. Click Here to download the official application!|
All proceeds will support Silverton High School Tennis. Matches begin Friday at 5:30 PM and ends Sunday. There will be a beginner, intermediate, and advanced bracket in all competitions. Singles fee is $20.00. Doubles fee per team is $30.00
Adult NTRP begins Friday at 5:30 PM and ends Sunday. Singles 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, Open; Singles fee is $25.00. Doubles and Mixed Combined, 7.0, 8.0; Open Doubles fee per team is $35.00
- Best of 3 sets, thirds set will be a USTA 10 point tiebreaker, no ad or regular scoring at the discretion of the tournament director.
- Players are limited to one singles, one doubles, and one mixed doubles event, for a max of three events.
- For draws of 4 or fewer entries – round robin. First Match Lost Consolation for all events.
- Sign up via email, postal mail, or phone only.
- Players are asked to check in 15 minutes prior to scheduled match time. 15 minute default rule.
- Bring a can of balls to minimize tournament expenses.
- Prizes for finalists!
- Entry Deadline: July 28, 2017.
- Playing times and locations may be found at OregonTennis.com after 2:00 pm, August 1st.
- Tournament Headquarters: Silverton High School Courts. All Silverton Courts will be used.
- Tournament Director: Shawn Pool, (503-873-4231), email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Homer Page